Chocolate Orange Cookies
- 450 g (2 1/3 cups) Superseed Muffin Mix
- 120 g (1/2 cup) Butter (Semi-salt)
- 1 tsp Zest of an orange
- 1/4 cup Juice from this orange
- 1 Egg
- 75 g (1/2 cup) Chocolate Chips (Semi-sweet)
Mix muffin mix and butter on low speed for 2 to 3 minutes until crumbled and all butter pieces are the size of a pea.
Add the egg, juice and zest and mix on low speed until the dough is smooth (about 1 minute).
Add the chocolate chips and mix for a few seconds to distribute them.
On a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, form the dough into 12 large balls (62g-1/4cup) or 24 balls (31g).
Bake in the center of oven at 350ºF / 175ºC
• 20 minutes for 12 large, soft cookies
• 20 minutes for 24 small, drier cookies
• or cook to desired texture
Unmold and let cool on a wire rack.